Welcome to WordPress Tutorial for beginners blog and owned by ShoutMeTutorials.com. This is complete WordPress (WP) guide, which give complete step by step tutorial for learning how to create your new WordPress blog and setup it. This is blog is mainly for newbie’s or beginners who need to create and setup their blog in WP blogging platform.
Here you can find the tutorials of WordPress are:-
- How to Buy Domain for your Word press blog From Godaddy
- How to buy Web hosting or WordPress Hosting to host your blog
- How to Install WordPress blog in your Web Hosting
- How to Setup Essential Settings after Word-press Installation
- How to Install Word press Theme for Customizing the look of blog in professional way
- How to Install WordPress Plugin
- Essential Word press Plugin Must Install in Your WordPress Blog
- Other Word press tutorial likes how to create new post, new page, adding widgets, users, tools, settings, category, tags, links, appearance etc
Note for Readers:- This blog is regularly updated by new WordPress tutorials and learning tips for WP bloggers. To get more tutorials and blogging tips, bookmark this site and it will very useful for you.
You must select your Niche (means topic of your blog) and be ready with 10 to 15 quality posts with minimum 350 words. For new site very difficult to get into search engines. So, I recommend you this strategies.
Let us start our WordPress guide for creating and setup new WP blog.
How to Create WordPress Blog –Step 1
The first step for creating new WP blog is that buying new domain name and web hosting for hosting your blog. Domain name is web address which is the name of your blog. You and your readers can access blog, via domain name only.
Next is buying new web hosting for your blog. Web hosting is online space where you can store your blog files, emails etc. There are best web hosting services like Hostgator. Here I will show you how to buy hostgator web hosting for your blog.
Another step is that installing WP blog in your new domain. It will take 3 to 5 minutes to install WP platform in your host and below shows step by step tutorials.
Now, your blog is ready and next step is to setup the essential settings of your blog like, general, writing, comments, especially permalinks etc. This is not that much brain storming problem, you have to just go through the below guide setup word press settings.
Then your blog is ready to publish post. But I recommend customizing your blog before posting anything into it.
Also you need to install some useful WP plugins to get better working and search engine optimization (SEO) benefits.
Do some Important Things:-
For getting more subscribers and easy subscription of your blog,
- Burn your blog feed using Feedburner
- To see the traffic or visit information of your blog, setup your blog with Google analytics. Click here to see How to add your blog to Google Analytics
- To get more traffic to your blog Update your Pinglist
Useful WP Plugins You Must Install into Your Blog – Step 2
Most of new bloggers are making a lot of mistakes after creating their WP blog without setup it properly. Without setting it up in proper manner, they simply started to post their article on it and waiting for traffic. You will get traffic, but it takes lot of time. So, if you make some difference in your WP settings setup, you can see huge difference in the basis of traffic and reader subscriptions.
For giving difference to your blog, WordPress plugins help you and below some of the useful and very important plugins listed with their uses, which should install on your blog.
- WordPress SEO Yoast
- W3 total cache
- No Self ping
- WordPress Related Post Plugin
- WordPress Social Media Plugin
- Roost Plugin
- Auto Post Thumbnail
How to Use WP Platform – Step 3
Then your blog is completely ready for publishing new post. I assume you already ready with 10 to 15 posts for your new blog.
(Updates will come soon….)